Direct Air Capture
The Direct Air Capture team is responsible for obtaining sufficient quantities of CO2 (and water) for the rest of the process. The current available projects are organized around the following key questions.
- What are the optimal materials/chemicals to use in the system?
- How much water and CO2 can be captured in the process (absorption)?
- How much water and CO2 can be released again for further use (desorption)?
- What are the main parameters influencing degradation in the system?
- How can system costs be reduced drastically?
We have projects for all backgrounds and levels (MBO, HBO, WO). Take the first step and receive personal consultation about projects that fit your background and interests.
Every internship is different and each educational institution requires a different approach. That’s why we start with an assesment of your background to see if there could be a match. It starts with sending us some info (like your CV, starting periode, etc).
After the initial assessment of the info you sent we start with the actual application stage where we plan interviews. In these interviews we discuss your application and give you additional info about ZEF and some specific assignments. If the meetings are positive we can go to the final stage.
If it’s a match it’s time to arrange all the formalities. In this stage we make sure that you have a project description which is approved by your educational institution and we make sure that everything is ready so that you have a great start at ZEF!